Saturday, February 02, 2008

I've Come To The End Of Me, Rita

Current Song: "California" -- Phantom Planet

I think this song might be from the O.C. It's pretty gross.

What should have been happy fun time tonight instead was fraught with tension and mercifully ended early, at about 12:30. I was tired and decided I'd rather go to sleep than spend more time with the people I love, especially since there was a lot of infighting and everyone was in a weirdly combative mood. I threw stuff at other people in the bar which got me yelled at by my own party, then I got suckered into drinking a shot of gin which, for people that know me and were probably there, is the worst idea ever. Gin is going to be what kills me, I think. Anyway, I've been drinking pretty steadily since 4:00 PM, and instead of being invigorating, I'm just exhausted.

I'm going to check out Obama's campaigning tomorrow, which is pretty exciting if I can drag myself out of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home