Sunday, February 03, 2008

Once Upon A Time There Was Light In My Life

Current Song: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" -- Bonnie Tyler

This is what ruined my day:

This morning I asked Robby where he was watching the Superbowl, and said "Oh, Cat's house." (Cat is a mutual friend of ours.) Then he named a couple of other people that would be there that I thought I was on generally good terms with. I asked Rodrigo where he was catching the game and he said he didn't know, maybe he'd stay home and watch it with me. Cut to several hours later, Robby puts his coat on and calls Rodrigo to get going. Then they left for the party together. The party full of people that I thought were friends of mine. The party I was explicitly not invited to. So, now I feel the way I did in junior high when I moved to a new school and everyone instantly disliked me. Thanks, Robby, Rodrigo, and Cat! I hope I never see any of you again! Too bad I have to live with the two of you I am the most angry at!

As you can see, it is damaging to my already delicate sense of reality that I continue living here. I hope it goes really bad and I stop eating, sit in a chair for three weeks, and end up in the hospital. God knows THAT went well the first time.

Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. I do not deserve this.

Also, shut your fucking guitar up, you asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home