Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Let The Sun Shine In

After several class sessions of my research methods professor freaking out on all of us for how badly we all did on the last assignment, I got it back today and I aced it. So, I win.

Dwight from The Office was a suspect in a rape on Law and Order: SVU and it made me feel weird, but the nice part was that at least he wasn't playing the necrophiliac in the same episode. I couldn't reconcile myself to that.

I'm too cranky to go back to class but I think I've run out of options here. I'm serious when I say I'd like to abort this semester and start fresh in the fall, but I can't afford it. At least my grade for that horrible distance learning class finally went through, bumping my cumulative GPA to a 3.846 and giving me a little room in which to fail.

I'm waffling on my commitment to the Peace Corps, in part because I feel like I have a good thing going here and I'm afraid to leave it, and in part because working directly with people does not speak to my strengths. I've got a whole future to fill and very little to put in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home