Monday, February 19, 2007

Even Jesus Hates Creed

I got my grade on that exam in Parent-Child Relationships that I thought I bombed and I got a B. Which is pretty exciting, if you were me.

I have a horrible, horrible cold and I'm surfing a Dayquil and Vicodin wave that pretty much means I've checked out on reality. I just want to sit here staring at my hands, but instead I'm filing and organizing and working on homework in between. It's a hard-knock life.

I got my hair to cooperate this morning so I am sporting a full-on faux mohawk, which frankly is sexy and appealing. I win!

There is a new lesbian bar opening in the Seward neighborhood and I want to check it out but my lesbian friends are currently occupied in traveling and/or working, and I can't really drag my straight kids, so I have to postpone. Damn you, breeders.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been to a straight club in Minneapolis. What kind of straight friends do you have?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home