Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The One That's Sleeping The Next Morning Is The Murderer

At work I have been rediscovering the work of Islands, and it's somehow even better than I remember. They have more than one song about the apocalypse, and that's really what I care about.

The Departed came out on DVD today and I want it so much. So much.

I'm supposed to be on a bland diet and I failed.

I hate Valentine's Day in general, but I've been feeling particularly not alone since I got back into town, and this Valentine's Day is possibly the most tolerable one I've experienced in years. It helps that I live with people I both like and can talk to socially.

There's a whole lot of Law and Order: CI on right now and I'm loving it to the hilt.

I wish I was better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home