Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just Stop Reading This Now

Here is a list of things I'm failing at:

*The test I took in Parent-Child Relationships today, as I have missed the last three lectures
*Going to my night class tonight
*Managing my finances in a useful way. I just discovered I overpaid my credit card by about $250 because I forgot that I had arranged to have it paid off with my other card. So now I have a huge credit balance on the account.
*Having health insurance, including finding and turning in the forms I need to get health insurance
*Being healthy
*Sticking to the prescribed bland diet I'm supposed to be on for medical reasons
*Not spacing out on Vicodin and getting off the bus at the wrong time
*Not losing all sense of hope or usefulness
*Being glad to be alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home