Sunday, February 18, 2007

Can You Be Hungover From Too Little Sleep?

I gave all my hair to Locks of Love yesterday, so don't be surprised when you see me and I look like a lesbian.

I've been working on a cold and staying up until 5 in the morning watching sexy infomercials and drinking Powerade somehow didn't cure it. Waking up on Robby's semi-broken futon didn't help either.

Last night's Wild hockey game was a good one, you should have watched it too. We beat Nashville 4-1 and I learned what the purpose of pulling the goalie off the ice in the last two minutes of the game is (it's basically a Hail Mary. It didn't work.)

I was going to go shopping for a ball gown today since I have to go to the fake Oscars next weekend, but Susan had a couple extra formal dresses laying around and I'm pretty sure one of them will work. It's been so long since I lived with a girl I can stand, much less that I like; I've really been enjoying it. She also fed me eggs when I stumbled in the door at 12:30 this afternoon. Also she vacuumed the living room. Basically my apartment is the happiest place I've ever been.

I'm tired, yo.

P.S. I watched the Justin Timberlake episode of Saturday Night Live last night and it threw me into a quandary. I have so many reasons to want to hate Justin Timberlake (i.e. his music) but I have so much respect for him and his sense of humor about himself. Also he dated a much older woman for years and frankly, I'm in support of that.

On a related note, Britney Spears has lost her mind. Yesterday as I was getting all my hair removed from my head (they pulled it into two ponytails and then chopped them off! It was so fun, I want to do it every day!) one of the stylists rushed in breathlessly and announced that Britney Spears had shaved her head and gotten some tattoos on her neck. I looked into it further, and according to the E! news crawl, she grabbed her hairdresser's clippers from her and then shaved her own head. When asked why she would do such a thing, she explained, "I didn't want people touching me anymore." This is not the answer a sane person would give. Then again, Kevin Federline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home