Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Losing My Voice For Some Reason

I have a job that cares very much about my growth and interests and success as a human being, and I'm pretty excited about that. Remember the part where I could write my own ticket to graduate school? It just got a little bit sweeter.

On the downside, which is where I spend most of my time because I'm a human Eeyore, I had a terribly depressing morning at Squash. I have this problem where I can't wear my glasses, and I haven't been wearing my contacts because I am almost out of pairs and I have to pay to get the prescription renewed. So I've been going without, but it turns out I have a slight depth perception problem, and this morning I hit maybe, MAYBE, 1 out of every 5 balls I swung at. And I mean, at one point I was trying to hit them out of my own hand and I was missing all over the place. It's embarrassing. I hate my stupid lack of eyesight.

This bra doesn't fit and my jeans are falling apart. What I need most of all is a little bit of free time in which to go shopping. I wouldn't think that was too much to ask, but here we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home