Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Have The Campbell's Soup Song In My Brain

I'm pretty concerned because I have an outstanding check for $318.25 and I only have $314.11 in my account. And tragically, I don't have five dollars to deposit. Thanks, T-Mobile, for taking out my automatic payment way earlier than expected. That's very helpful.

I got that job I interviewed for and they offered me $11 an hour to start. Which is good since I live too close to a Lund's to be satisfied with cheap groceries.

This sweatshirt has a stain on it. I'm the classiest girl at the ball, for sure.

I had so many things to do online when I got here and now I can't remember them. I wanted to look at May Term study abroad programs but the Global Seminars don't sound interesting and/or they're in places I've already been. Where are the seminars in Eastern Europe? Whose toes do I have to suck to get to Albania?

I haven't felt well for the last couple of days. It would be just like me to come down with something right in time for the first week of both classes and work. I'm so lame.

I've been watching far too much television lately. I've also been text messaging you and everybody else far too much and I burned through 400 messages in about three weeks. Don't text message me until the 11th, please. I can't afford it.

God, I can't afford anything. Who's got five dollars I can have?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf you live near lund's? there's no lund's in dinkytown. if there is, you better fucking tell me where it is. until then, north country co-op it is

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home