Thursday, December 21, 2006

There Was A Day In The Graveyard


I spent all of yesterday working on that distance learning class and I still have so much to do but I don't want to do it. I think at some point today I'm going to have to find my UK cell phones and my flat key that I accidentally took with me and take them to the UPS store to be mailed. Which also doesn't sound like a winning prospect. I have a headache and I haven't been sleeping well for weeks. These two things are probably related.

I'm still searching for jobs but not one place I've applied to has called me. I'm down in the dregs now applying for jobs I don't really want that don't really pay enough, just to have some sort of income. Unemployment is lame. You know what's also lame? Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back, and he is singing about it in my head. Actually, that's probably why I have the headache.

I woke up in a bad mood and it hasn't gotten better. Ah, Christmas. Nothing like the holiday season to bring out the crankiness in even the most placid and even-tempered of us (me.) (Also the picture is what happens when you Google Image Search for the phrase "bad mood.")

You should call me and give me a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home