Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Out Like This Fad

I have moved (thank you Robby, Charlie and Lila for your help! Best Christmas present ever.) I love it here. I even decorated.

Downside is that I'm all flavors of broke until my financial aid comes in in mid-January. Take me out and buy me things if you want. The way this affects you and I and our relationship primarily is that I am without internet access until then, because my laptop is busted (monitor is shot among other problems.) And I can't get a new one until I get some cash money. Or some check money.

Also, TCF doesn't exchange currency and therefore I'm going to curse their name with my dying breath.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) try the post office for currency exchange...maybe

2) i am mad broke until pay-day via financial aid, too

3) i forgot what else i was going to say


whoooooo'

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home