Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm So Tired Of People Thinking Binge Drinking Is The Apex of Life

I just finished packing (I think) because I'm leaving for the airport tomorrow at 8 AM. There's a lot of frenetic cleaning and packing and swearing and muttering and idle threats to people who can't hear them, so the Christmas spirit is in the air.

I went to the British Museum today and yes, I saw the Rosetta Stone. Also a bunch of Assyrian art that is inspiring. I love the Ancient Near East.

Leona won the finale of X Factor but Ray is still the cutest boy in the whole world. If he gets a record deal I will buy his album. Not so much hers, she sounds kind of the same as everyone else.

I'm not wearing my glasses right now and I have the eyestrain.

I'm coming home and I don't really know how to feel about it. I guess it would be different if I actually had a familiar home to come back to. Like you know when people have been away for a while and they get inside their front door and they kind of sigh and go "It's good to be home?" I don't have a front door. Not that I'd want to go back to any of my old homes. I just hate getting used to new places and it seems like that's all I ever do.

I'm so whingey. Gross, no. Screw the Brits, it's whiny whiny. I'm. So. Whiny.

Also, deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home