Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And It Ain't Brain Surgery, But...

Current Song: "Ambulance" -- The Beauty Shop

You know what? I am not having a particularly good day. I am restless and sad and anxious and depressed, and it's no fun at all. I'm lonely and bored and utterly incapable of leaving the house. It's tearing me apart. I need something to do, but something that doesn't require me to go somewhere, because I won't. Speaking of, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I don't have a ride and basically it's not a very appealing prospect. Since I still don't have Medical Assistance and I ditched my last appointment at this clinic. You know, that + crippling agoraphobia = a good reason to cancel tomorrow's appointment.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home