Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ain't Nobody Has To Know

Current Song: "Down Low" -- TLC

In a big step for an agoraphobe, I actually left my house and went to Chad's to eat homemade bread with sunflower-seed-butter and play Donkey Kong Country with him and Dan. I haven't been out of the house on a social call since Leslie's Christmas party on December 20. Note that I tried to cancel due to weather (it's -15 right now) and commute, but he called and said he would pick me up so I actually went. It was great. Although he and Dan both pressured me to get a job and neither of them know what the whole deal is, so that was awkward.

I'm going to go play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and eat Red Vines now.

If my tax refund comes through I may be able to avoid the group home for a while yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home