Thursday, January 22, 2009

And Leave You There Stripped Bare

Current Song: "The Bachelor And The Bride" -- The Decemberists

So it's quite likely I'm going to live in a group home for three months? Because that way the county will pay my rent on the house while employment services find me a job that doesn't conflict with my SSDI application or make me want to throw myself under a bus? I've been assured that I can leave the home to check on my cats. More updates as information follows. My history of homelessness and total inability to pay the rent anymore has led multiple caregivers to band together to find a solution that allows me to keep my house, which I appreciate, although three months in a group home isn't very appealing. It will keep me from drinking, though. Anyway, now this is happening. It's a good thing I stopped caring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home