Thursday, November 20, 2008

Douche Is French For Shower

Current Song: That one by Springsteen where everyone thinks the words are "Wrapped up like a douche/Another runner in the night..." I have no idea what the real words are.

Guys, I finally came home after two weeks in the mental ward. Not exactly a fun way to spend your time, but when your Real Life is unbearable, it's pretty relaxing to give up and let someone else worry about it for a while. This was definitely the best of my stays in Psychiatric Lockup (this was Stay #3).

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better and I am being hooked with things like a Case Manager who will help me with my back utility bills and continuing to pay my rent while I'm out of a job (literally everyone agrees that I should not try to go back to full-time work right now.) So things are looking up.

Also while I was at the hospital I convinced them to treat my chronic hip pain, which they did, and it was fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home