Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Mouth Runs On Too

Current Song: "The View" -- Modest Mouse

I've been having a Modest Mouse thing lately.

I've done my productive work for the day, which is to say that I applied to a temp agency. I think temp work might be specifically suited to my a) skills and experience, b) flexibility, c) desire to have a job I can walk out of with no consequences, d)inability to maintain a normal work schedule. Also I like the idea of just having time off whenever I want. And of health coverage. Pretty much it seems like a sweet deal. It's not advancing me down my career path, but I'm young yet.

I'm going to do the world a favor and put deodorant on today. That's a special gift for you, world. I didn't have to do this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a representative of the world, I thank you

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as your roommate, i thank you.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home