Friday, August 29, 2008

If You Were The Ship, Who Would Ever Get On?

Current Song: "Parting Of The Sensory" -- Modest Mouse

This is the last blog update I will be submitting from my office. I turned in my keys and packed up my things and I'm headed out the door into the Great Unknown of Unemployment. I'm not that worried, and maybe I should be, but right now I'm just really looking forward to getting some rest.

I got approved for another credit card, thank God, as a back-up, and I'm going to file for unemployment immediately. If they contest that, my God, it's going to get ugly.

Maybe this time I'll be able to stay awake at work and not daydream about getting some horrible disease just so I can get some sleep in the hospital. I am not made for direct service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home