Thursday, August 28, 2008

Like A Rickshaw Getting Pulled Around By Another Rickshaw

Current Song: "Steam Engenius" -- Modest Mouse



That one speaks directly to me. Thanks, Jena!

In other news, I don't know how much longer I have to go to work for but I should be finding out today. Realistically I could just stop going now that I've quit, but they are still willing to give me a reference so I should keep that relationship up as long as possible.

I'm having an Ambien morning where I realized I'd been staring at the patterns of wood grain on my bathroom door for almost five minutes this morning instead of brushing my teeth. I would really like all this to be over and done with. All of it.

It's humid today and I'm pretty sure it is raining/is going to rain all day. And I still don't own an umbrella. But at least I've learned to stop wearing white.

I need a break from this whole mess. By which I mean life, the universe, and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home