Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Remember When Rock Was Young

Current Song: "Crocodile Rock" -- Elton John (goddammit, Meredith, no.)

I woke up this morning and all three of my kitties were huddled together on the bed hiding from the thunderstorm. I just want to stay home and take care of them, but no, I have to go have my supervisor sit in and evaluate one of my cases. This is an unpleasant thought at best. I may, in fact, put in my notice today.

I hate quitting places, which might be why I've had so many jobs.

I think this thunderstorm is giving me a headache. Or else it's just the strain of having to get up and go to work again. I could really use a part-time job. Or, no job and a rich patron.

Life is so unpleasant right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

http://sugardaddie.com/
go for it, lol!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home