Tuesday, August 26, 2008

That's What I'm Waiting For, Darling

Current Song: "Desperate Cry For Help" -- The Beauty Shop

I have a plan that basically pins all my hopes to quitting my job and living on credit until I get another job. It's sad that it's come to this, but here we are. Since I found out I can't keep my job, I've been unbelievably stressed out and I think it might be killing me. It's certainly kicking me into crisis mode, to which I respond by never wanting to get out of bed. So it's a self-perpetuating problem, really.

I HATE living in limbo. It's maybe the thing I'm worst at. I barely have a hold on sanity as it is, and the constant pressure is really trying that. Today I just walked out of work at 12:30. Just couldn't be there anymore. This is bad news.

I need someone else to take over and be me for a while so I can get some rest. Right now I feel like there's no escape and trust me when I say that's a dangerous feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home