Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Thought She Was Saying "Spoon Operator"

Current Song: "Smooth Operator" -- Sade (?)

There are no acceptable jobs on the market right now. I am fighting the impulse to run out of here and leave a note that says I Quit. But I'm going to have to quit, it's become all too painfully clear, especially with my supervisor in here telling me all about the plans for how the future's gonna go. I'm so bad at quitting jobs, I'm not sure what to do. Should I email? Call her tomorrow? Run away and never come back? God, help me on this.

I have a phone appointment in nine minutes and it's like, can I just leave instead? If this guy has problems I can't solve, I'm gonna be pissed. I sincerely hope I call him and he doesn't pick up. Or he suddenly has to reschedule. Neither of my morning appointments showed up which was great.

Guys, seriously. I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home