Sunday, August 24, 2008

People Are Fragile Things, You Should Know By Now

Current Song: "Munich" -- Editors



Also, am I the winner on outing Keith Murray of We Are Scientists? Because he reads a little gay.

It's Sunday so I'm not finding any new jobs to apply for.

I think I've abruptly lost my passion for my work, now that I know it was a gift I couldn't keep.

I wish they'd just fire me so I could a) spend more time sleeping, and b) collect unemployment.

I've been buying these prepackaged tuna steaks off the shelf in Target and the one I had for dinner tasted of nothing but fake mesquite and it was Not Delicious. The lemon pepper kind is really good, though. For vacuum-packed, microwaved tuna steak. Thus concludes my review of my food.

Crap, I just realized I left a tub of cookie dough sitting on the living room floor.

Also, if you knew how I really lived you'd shun me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shun*

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home