Monday, August 25, 2008

I Dreamt I Was A Doorway With A Broken Keystone

Current Song: "Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect" -- The Decemberists

I'm wearing knee socks and Mary Janes with a fluffy short skirt and a shirt with a Peter Pan collar and basically I'm the cutest girl you know. Also these clothes are hand-me-downs, because I'm also the least materialistic girl you know.

I only got a couple hours of sleep last night because I was laying awake thinking about how I have to get a new job by November at the latest and how that thought fills me with terror and annoyance. Now I have a headache. I'm supposed to be counseling people online but right now I'm "thinking about alternatives" for the case I have open. This has involved copious amounts of Facebook editing. I should finish this case and look for new jobs.

I say "also" too much.

I'm hitting crisis mode on this thing. Fucking public speaking is continually ruining my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home