Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Radium Water Worked Fine Until His Jaw Fell Off

Current Song: "This Modern Love" -- Bloc Party

My trivia team inexplicably took 3rd last night even though it seemed like we didn't know shit. Special thanks to Leslie for randomly knowing the name of the announcer on Jeopardy, to Greg for randomly knowing the name of that guy with the question-mark suit on late night TV, and to me for randomly knowing all six weapons in the game Clue, including the wrench, which is what threw everyone else off.

I somehow managed to consume four ciders last night, which wasn't as bad as it could have been, but did give me quite the headache. Boo.

I have to be supervised by my boss's boss today and it fills me with terror even though he's an exceptionally nice person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home