Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stick To Fishing From Now On

Current Song: "Jesus' Arrest" -- Jesus Christ Superstar

That's one final down, two papers and another final to go, and then I'm done with college. Unless I fail. Which I haven't ruled out. Also, the papers should not be difficult. I just have to manage my time well, and then actually go to class and turn them in, which I don't anticipate being a blast, but whatever.

It is an absolutely beautiful day out today and I don't have a yard or anything with which to enjoy it. I'm locked up in my concrete tower yet again, because getting out and enjoying the day requires too much planning for me. I don't have the wherewithal to organize a trip to some green space.

I managed to drag myself out to the gym today to clean out my locker. I thought about exercising and then I chuckled and didn't. At least I got my mp3 player back. Our new house is about a block from a yoga studio and we're thinking about joining once we get settled. I, for one, could not be more in favor of this plan.

It's a damn good thing I woke up from my nap last night and did some reading for the test I took this morning, because I would have grossly, grossly failed it if I hadn't.

I have cramps and my head hurts and I'm tired. I wish I was done with today but I have an appointment with my shrink at 4pm to discuss the balance that I can't seem to find between binge eating and getting enough sleep. I can't believe how much weight I've gained recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home