Sunday, April 27, 2008

Evil Don't Look Like Anything

Current Song: "Westfall" -- Okkervil River

Goddamn I love Okkervil River.

I have been reading a book about welfare reform for the last four hours or so. Until my vision gave out and I was forced to take a break.

The landlord for that place in NE that we want is supposed to call us tomorrow to let us know if he's settling for us or not. It's making me insane -- this is about the third week of us waiting to hear if we can move in or not. In the meantime, there are other places to see, but I hate going on showings. I just want a place to live.

I'm going to change my phone number when I start my new job. Ultimately, too many people know my number when I would prefer never to think about them again.

I did not have healthy eating habits today and now I feel gross.

I wish I could see out of my sadly inadequate eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home