Thursday, May 01, 2008

You're Just Too Good To Be True

Current Song: "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" -- Muse

Well, apparently I pushed it too far and now I'm in a cold pit of fear and doubt which completely prevents me from going to class. I tried to go this morning, got as far as showering, had a shaking, not breathing, chest-pain-filled panic attack, and decided to stay home. I emailed my professor and asked her to cut me a break and take the essay via email, but if she says no, I still have to go all the way out to St. Paul sometime before 4pm. And I allegedly have an apartment showing today, also, although I wrote to ask if they accept pets and I haven't heard back. If they don't then I'm not even going to look. This is a portrait of my life right: too many loose ends, and me in the middle, shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home