Sunday, May 04, 2008

It Was So Easy

Current Song: "Don't You Want Me" -- The Human League

Meredith and I signed our lease on our house today! It's in Saint Paul, reasonably close to my job, in a nice neighborhood about halfway between Grand Avenue and Midway. And the house is just gorgeously amazing, roomy, filled with awesomeness like a 3-season porch and a patio out back and the suches.

I've spent so much money this weekend, it's actually crossed the line into a Problem.

I went and saw Jesus Christ Superstar starring Ted Neeley (the original Jesus) and Corey Glover (the lead singer of Living Colour) as Judas. It was SERIOUSLY GREAT. Ted Neeley's voice is a gift from God, and the scenes where Jesus tears up the temple and when he prays in Gethsemane were life-altering. I broke out in goosebumps. A thoroughly excellent show, which we followed with a dangerously delicious dinner at the Bulldog. Today was just a good day.

I slept on my friend Nikki's floor last night (she has an unbearably narrow leather couch that was about six inches too short for me) and my legs have hurt all day. Also I only got about three hours of sleep because we were up late. So I'm going to bed once I burn all these CDs that Robby just gave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home