Saturday, April 26, 2008

Do You Think I'm Tall Enough?

Current Song: "Paint It Black" -- Rolling Stones

Dan was driving me home after we watched Lucky Number Slevin at Leslie's and somewhere around the 10th Avenue Bridge I realized I was conjugating verbs in my head. In English. That's not a good sign.

I'm having nightmares about class and that guy and other people's health and my dog dying and you, all incorporated into one. It's not exactly a restful way to spend the night.

Our housing search is becoming a housing crisis and I'm stressed out about it.

I have a headache and my socks are damp because I had a transportation situation today so I ended up spending about an hour in the rain in fabric shoes with holes in the toes. Because apparently I drag my toes when I walk.

I'm so tired and there's nothing but work ahead.

That Guy called me eight times today from two different phones, texted me twice, and left me a voicemail that was half affection and half crazy-anger. I'm probably going to end up changing my number over this debacle. Thanks, vodka (and tequila!) Jesus, my life is in disarray.

P.S. Lucky Number Slevin is a grossly underrated, totally badass movie, if you have the stamina to stay with it and pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home