Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Try When You Roam

Current Song: "Red Right Ankle" -- The Decemberists

After I finally finished reading the book, I killed that 8 page paper on welfare reform in about three hours. Which is encouraging for the four page single space paper I have to write by Thursday.

I am not in class again because at this point, I'm pretty much not even pretending I'm going. I have to go on Thursday to turn in that paper, but that's pretty much it.

I've been absolutely living in hermitage in my room for the past several weeks, and there is trash and messiness everywhere. I've been slowly taking the dirty dishes back out to the kitchen, but that's about it.

I've pretty much stopped doing everything but the bare minimum to get through these last few weeks. Too many demands on someone who is grossly unprepared to handle it. Turns out that's how to get me to shut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home