Saturday, May 03, 2008

I Gave My Life To You And I Can Live With That

Current Song: "Skip Divided" -- Thom Yorke

Mission Codename: Half-Assed Sobriety
Status Update: Successful

I tried my first venture out tonight into the world of drinking in bars that surrounds us all, and I managed to keep it to three beers and a martini. And some of us were being exceptionally sweet and awesome about the whole management process. Jesus Christ I love you guys; where were you my whole life when all I had was trouble?

I was marginally forthcoming on the That Guy situation, only because he called me in mixed company. I made it clear that there was a situation and that I'm changing my number because of it, but that's all I would disclose. I don't need to put my problems on display now, just the solutions.

I'm cautiously optimistic that things are going to work out, but I wish these debilitating panic attacks would go away. It's not fun to be just sitting around not doing much and then suddenly realize your heart is caught in a vise and you can't stop shaking. I'm constantly (CONSTANTLY) on the verge of tears and that really wears you down after a while.

Come on, May 14. You are the answer to years of prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home