Friday, May 09, 2008

So Come Back To Your Old Black Sheep Man

Current Song: "Get Big" -- Okkervil River

Over the next 10 days or so, I am moving, graduating from college, leaving a job I love, and starting a new job. So forgive me if I seem a little on edge lately or if I don't seem to want to hear about how you're stressed out about planning your vacation.

On the plus side, Rodrigo is an angel.

In the minus column, I haven't eaten yet today, it's 5 PM, and I don't want to cook anything I'll have to wash up after. And my choices are pizza or burritos, both of which I ate yesterday. And I forgot to go to the bank. And there's still packing to be done. And I'm overwhelmed by thinking about all the stuff I'll need to buy just to start living in my house. For example, a shower curtain. And a microwave. And toilet paper (although I'll probably just steal the last roll from here, since I paid for it.)

Also, I'm going to be living in a furnished room in an otherwise empty house because I have nothing. That's like circus creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home