Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Cut On My Toe Itches

Current Song: "Munich" -- Editors

Dear Pants Island: please come rescue me from this shithole that is blacker than black. This apartment is like living in the bottom of a working outhouse.

I'm trying new sleeping pills starting tonight. I hope they will make me forget you until I'm far enough away that it doesn't matter if I remember. You're a soul-sucking monster that I can't stay mad at.

I don't feel good again and it's making me sad and angry.

I might skip DeVotchKa tomorrow night to finish my last papers of the semester, which are due Thursday. I meant to work on them today but I was gone, or too sleepy, or embroiled in a bitter entanglement with you. You know, the usual.

I really don't want to do the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home