Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Cried Foul At My Love Gone Forever

Current Song: "Capaldi" -- The Court & Spark

I'm sad that this band broke up. I've been listening to the album "Hearts" a lot lately and it's pretty incredible.

Saint Paul is kind of lonely, but I'm alright. I only have about two weeks to brave it anyway.

I have to figure out how to get to work tomorrow from here. That'll be an adventure.

We bought two comfortable chairs from Craigslist and they are sitting in the living room now, but we don't have a TV so there's no point to going out there and sitting in them. This is the major dilemma of my life, or at least the one I'm choosing to focus on.

In the autobiography of one of Andy Warhol's Factory Girls, the author notes that Warhol's photographer, who lived in a closet, disappeared one day and left a note that said "I'm fine, just gone." For some reason that speaks to me deeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home