Friday, April 18, 2008

Set My Spirit Free

Current Song: "Coyote" -- Better Than Ezra

Let's play iPod Magnetic Poetry. Put your music player on shuffle, take the first line of the first song as line one, the second line of the second song as line two, etc. It's almost creative!

Signs, signs are lost
And I could never run away from you
While all these ugly gentlemen play out their foolish games
Build a new reality
They don't mean anything

I'll still have my sight
And it came true now, mind was on holiday
Give us time to work it out

And the feeling is that there's something wrong
Last chance to lose control
Of travel I've had my share, man
Your face is drawn

The rabbit was a-rooted in the whole moon
Burn us down, burn us
This quiet serves only to hide you
Way down
Yeah.

*****

Song Key:
1. Talking Heads, "Blind"
2. Radiohead, "You"
3. Jeff Buckley, "Eternal Life"
4. Muse, "Hoodoo"
5. Modest Mouse, "Trailer Trash"
6. Low, "When I Go Deaf"
7. TV on the Radio, "A Method"
8. Talking Heads, "Road To Nowhere"
9. Radiohead, "Stop Whispering"
10. Muse, "Hysteria"
11. Johnny Cash, "I've Been Everywhere"
12. St. Vincent, "Your Lips Are Red"
13. Islands, "Rough Gem"
14. The Frames, "The Cost"
15. The Decemberists, "Cocoon"
16. The Court & Spark, "We Were All Uptown Rulers"
17. Better Than Ezra, "Coyote"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home