Monday, April 14, 2008

And The Number Of The Beast

Current Song: "How Do You?" -- Radiohead

I'm watching Jack and Rexella Van Impe talking about how military robots ("robits") are going to bring the Antichrist into power, and it's pretty great.

I did my laundry and I'm finally filled with less shame. Not so much pride, but less shame.

The most interesting thing that I learned today is that the Jewish month of Elul is actually an acronym for Ani L'dodi V'dodi Li, which is Hebrew for "I am my beloved's and he is mine." I think that's beautiful, don't you? Thanks, Encyclopedia of Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism!

Also, turns out I am the kind of person who both owns the Encyclopedia of Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism and reads it beginning at the A's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home