Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wearing Shoes With No Socks In Cold Weather

Current Song: "Vampire/Forest Fire" -- Arcade Fire

I went out drinking last night, didn't go to class again this morning, and I've been sitting here in my underwear all day screwing around on Facebook and not doing anything productive. I need to both shower and eat and I'm just not making it happen. I'm going out drinking again tonight, and tomorrow night, because it's a pretty busy week of fucking up for me.

My mother, my father, my psychiatrist and I all decided to not worry about the whole school thing and just focus on not going crazy. I've been extremely excited about that situation which is why I haven't been to class for a full week this entire semester. I feel kind of guilty about it but at the same time, I hardly care at all. These last two classes might be the straw that breaks my college career, and I can't convince myself to care about that either. I'm just pulling for two C-'s. That way I pass and I never have to go to class again if I don't want to.

More people should listen to The Frames and Dogs Die In Hot Cars. I want to talk about how great they are and nobody cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home