Saturday, April 12, 2008

Waffling Between Fidgety And Lazy

Current Song: "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" -- I don't know who sings it.

I need to take a shower and Robby's in there right now.

I went out last night with some kids and spent the whole night getting hit on by a drunk named Pete. On the plus side, I didn't have to pay for any of my drinks. I woke up with a headache this morning for the first time in a long time. Also, some people I know are far too graphic about their vomiting.

I'm going to check out an apartment in an hour or so that I hope is nice enough that we can just take it and stop looking. I have enough to worry about without having someplace to go. I'm so close to getting out of here I can taste it, and it's delicious.

Ah, I'm all in a muddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home