Thursday, April 17, 2008

And You Give Yourself Away

Current Song: "Showbiz" -- Muse

It's nearly 3 AM, I'm kind of drunk, and I'm blogging. That's the best idea ever. I let two people in on the secrets of why my relationship fell apart and why it was the worst thing that ever happened to me (well, it's high in the running) and both of them were like "I had no idea of the extent of the problem, no wonder you fell apart."

I don't want to go to bed because I don't want to do tomorrow.

This song fucking rocks. I hope Muse comes to town again soon.

I'm mixing sleeping pills and booze right now so I'm kind of out of it. And it's hard to type.

I'm sad about how badly my day went today and how it's not likely to get better tomorrow. Or for the rest of the week, or maybe ever. I'm taking this one particularly hard.

Having trouble keeping myself together right now.

Christ, somebody tell my professors that I'm not coming back. I hate school so much. I've not even really attended this semester and it's still torture every time I go.

Wow, I just got really distracted and forgot I was blogging.

I miss you and it's killing me. I still love you even though you actually ruined my life. You and your fucking mental illness that I can't solve. Somebody I was talking to the other day told me that it was my neediness that broke us up and I almost hit her. It wasn't my neediness, it was an unbearable clash of our incompatible mental illnesses. Also, fuck anyone who tries for input on this situation and doesn't actually know what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home