Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like Trial By Fire

Current Song: "We've Got Everything" -- Modest Mouse

Pretty sure we found the place we're going to live in. It's the first floor of a duplex in Northeast, very cute neighborhood, very cute house. And it's affordable, and there's free laundry and a porch to chill out on in the summer. It's like it's made for us. Rodrigo said he'd try to find someone to fill my spot in this apartment so that I wouldn't have to put up flyers and whatnot, which is sweet. Now we just have to get through the rental application process and we're in.

I have to do laundry today, it's pretty critical. And I still don't want to. Free laundry in my house will probably solve a lot of my problems.

I'm hungry and I'm thinking of hopping down to that Asian restaurant downstairs and buying some egg rolls and some pad thai. They have good food down there, finally.

I should check on my homework situation for this week, I guess. I'm so over being in school, I can't make myself care if I pass my classes or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home