Saturday, January 26, 2008

And Your Kids Will Be Born Without Eyelids

Current Song: "Gotta Give Up The Toad Now" -- Cast of Family Guy

This cold or whatever has hit me hard and I've lost my ability or will to do anything other than lie down. Except for a few moments of inspired productivity when Robby and I threw out the horrible coat rack that was the bane of my whole existence. My project to wrest control of our apartment away from the roommate least deserving of control has faced some setbacks but is still moving forward, strongly. We will succeed in this coup, and if feelings get hurt, well, so much the better.

I spent the entire day watching television, including the movie Roadhouse (awesome) and the movie Th13teen Ghosts (not so much.) Also, I discovered that I've always had a crush on Sam Elliot, who might be the most masculine man that ever lived. Check out his work in Roadhouse and Tombstone, you'll see what I mean. Also, Tombstone is the best Western ever, with the possibly hazy exception of No Country For Old Men, which was only kind of a Western.

I've sort of gone off on a rant here, which is less about me caring about this subject and more about boredom and a fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home