Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fade Out Again

Current Song: "Street Spirit (Fade Out)" -- Radiohead

I think that this is possibly my favorite song of all time. I got this CD from my hateful freshman-year roommate, which was basically the only good to come out of that fiasco.

I went crazy this evening and scrubbed my bathtub clean with bleach and a scouring brush at 10:30 at night. While wearing a towel and singing to myself. Probably a good thing nobody else was home, but then again, I'm not sure any of us could pass a sanity test. Actually, I'm quite positive that at least three of the four of us have actual medical diagnoses to back that statement up.

I miss the people I love who are in other states right now. I think everyone should come back forever so I can be surrounded by love and support. Because it's clearly all about me.

This song ends with Thom Yorke singing, soaringly, beautifully, heartbreakingly, the phrase "Immerse your soul in love," which has no meaning until you hear him sing it. It keeps me alive sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home