Sunday, December 30, 2007

We've Come Too Far To Leave It All Behind

Current Song: "I Won't Back Down" -- Johnny Cash

I played Guitar Hero III all day and now there's no part of me that doesn't hurt, including my sadly worn away fingertips. I was trying to compensate for the fact that I've tasted Rock Band and it was torn away from me, but I was only minorly successful.

Already I'm tired of being back here because everyone is swinging their same old bullshit at me. Hey everyone, could you stop being crazy and/or melodramatic for a little while? Maybe we could relax and hang out and have a good time without any of us pissing any of the rest of us off? Historically this has not been particularly successful.

I miss Charlie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home