Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Your Highness Is Holding Your Chains

Current Song: "Up On Your Leopard, Upon The End Of Your Feral Days" -- Sunset Rubdown

I am so bad at original Mario that I actually died on the very first guy in the very first level. Shortly after I'd finished making fun of Leslie for making that exact mistake a good four years ago. I will probably never live this down.

I guess realistically I should go to bed, since I have to work tomorrow and Monday taught us that instead of getting out of bed, I will repeatedly fall asleep and dream that I have gotten up.

Speaking of which, I had an awesomely linear, narrative dream the other night that had a relatively complex plot that held together on examination when I was awake. Long story short, I was an ex-CIA agent who was wrongfully imprisoned and I spent the entire memorable part of the dream making ever-more-complicated escapes from prison. Which I eventually did, in an elaborate plan where I sold out everyone else in the prison block for my own freedom. Anyway, the only really strange part about it was that through most of the dream I wasn't me, I was George Clooney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home