Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And Amber Says She Hates Guitar

Current Song: "The Courtesan Has Sung" -- Sunset Rubdown

I don't care that Spencer Krug has voiced his hatred for me, the man can still write a damn good song. Next time I see him I should throw a beer bottle at his head, so he remembers me. Well, probably next time I shouldn't be falling-down drunk.

God, there's a promise I keep making.

Tomorrow is my day off and I can't think of anything to do, so I'm thinking I might stay in bed all day, maybe catch up on my TV viewing. Wallow in depression, you know, whatever. I'm actually not all that depressed but I have so little to think about these days, it's easy to get myself all worked up about nothing of substance. I wish school was overwith, that would free up my worry list for other ridiculous things, like whether I will be struck by lightning or whether that bacon I ate was undercooked.

I've got to get back to singing at the top of my lungs and annoying the neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home