Friday, December 28, 2007

You're Red Like Texas

Current Song: "Blue Hawaii" -- Harbor

I am exhausted. Spending a week with my parents was fun, as it consisted mainly of me hanging out in my pajamas and getting waited on hand and foot. Also we played Rock Band. Unfortunately, in my commute home (which involved a plane, a train, and a bus) everything that could be late was late, so I didn't get home until 2 in the morning. Thankfully I didn't have to walk home from the Metrodome again, as I had very heavy luggage and the sidewalks were snowy. The point of all of this is that now I am exhausted and I have to spend the rest of the day at work and then at a party celebrating Charlie's abbreviated homecoming. I know, I know, I have so much to complain about, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home