Monday, January 07, 2008

In A Closed Room Down The Hall

Current Song: "The Crane Wife Pts 1 & 2" -- The Decemberists

I cannot get enough water today. I think I'm having hot flashes.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and now I have a lot of delicious food that needs eating. Don't you wish you were me?

I've gotten into the habit every day of searching Craigslist and MNCN for apartments and jobs, respectively. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I like to know what's out there that I can look forward to. Somehow over the years I've gained quite a bit of useful job experience. I'm also looking forward to the prospect of having so much money that I can roll around in it. See, it's a low-paying career field, but it also doesn't take much money to participate in my life. Since there's just one of me, it's not hard to come up with extra money, once I have tuition and crap like that paid for. God I'm looking forward to graduation. Hello again, real world! I didn't like you before but I've got a better bargaining position now! I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home