Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Pretty Sure We're Done Here

Current Song: "Paint It Black" -- The Rolling Stones

The University is attempting to undo every bad thing they've ever done to me in one day, apparently. Today I got a notice that they had automatically updated my deferment status with all my student loans to reflect the fact that I was graduating in the Spring and not in December. This saves me loads of travel time and paperwork. Then, I was investigating my schedule for next semester (I'll come back to this) and I discovered that they gave me credit for that class I took last semester that they told me wasn't Writing Intensive. You know, the one that was listed as Writing Intensive and then halfway through the semester they said "We totally lied, screw you." It was the best news ever, I hate Writing Intensive classes.

The other good news is that I only have to take two classes next semester, and they're both on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I'll have an insane amount of free time, which is what I've been begging for all along.

Now my only problem is the horrible fever, aches and pains, coughing, and general illness. Goddammit, My Roommate Who Got Sick And Wasn't Responsible About What She Was Touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home