Saturday, October 06, 2007

Anyone Who Laughs Is A Communist

Current Song: "High Life" -- The Court & Spark

After three different people punked out on me, I ended up going out and getting drunk with Lacy, Robby, Brian, and Dan. We all got pretty belligerent, with dancing where there wasn't a dance floor and screaming at each other about the fight for Irish Home Rule. It was pretty fun, but I started regretting that last Tequila Sunrise when my alarm went off at 9. I have to go to some lame training thing for the CLA to learn how to be a volunteer. I am not volunteering with the CLA, they just want me to know how to interact with people in an office environment and whatnot. I have a surprise for them, and it's that I've been gainfully employed for about 10 years. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. But it's required for my service-learning class . I'm debating whether I want to play it half-assed but straight or whether I want to take some tranquilizers and make it all just a distant dream. On a related note, I clearly have a problem with these tranquilizers and me wanting to take them all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home